Small Group Training & Mentoring Program
(Time to read: ~ 1-2 min)
For the last several years, the only ways to work with me were through private one-on-one sessions, or if you worked for an organization that hired me to work with their staff.
These are great ways to learn – but they’re not an option for everyone.
That’s why I’m so delighted to have created this new way to serve more people, in a more accessible way, without losing the depth and power of individualized support.
Benefits of this program:
- Individualized attention and support
- Community connection and learning with others who value these skills
- Accelerate your mastery by learning from other people’s experiences as well as your own.
Imagine how quickly you can transform the challenging areas of your life with this level of support!
How The Group Training and Mentoring Works
This unique program includes:
- Small groups of 8-10 people
- Weekly group webinars with individualized mentoring support from me (3 weeks in a row, then a 1-week break)
- Resource library – Membership site with recordings, handouts, and step-by-step examples – to help you master the skills of peaceful, successful and effective communication – even in challenging circumstances.
- Community sharing and support – through mechanisms chosen by the group itself. These might include a private email group and/or a private Facebook Group page.
Each week, each participant will receive personal guidance and support in an area of their choice – in a way that is positive, encouraging and energizing.
Need to miss a week?
I’ll be documenting the examples and my insights as we go, so you won’t miss any content.
You can even submit a question or something you’ve written on a week that you won’t be there and my personalized celebrations and suggestions will be ready when you are!
No long term commitment required – the program is offered on a month-by-month basis for just $175/4 weeks (+tax). Pause or end your membership when it works for you.
In the comfort of your own home or office:
Tuesdays, 8-9:30 pm Eastern, 7-8:30 pm Central, 6-7:30 pm Mountain, 5-6:30 pm Pacific