Training Topics – Tues Oct 21, 28 and Nov 4
(Time to read: 1 minute)
Would you like to learn how to:
- Have more effective and satisfying conversations with the important people in your life – especially in difficult situations?
- Make better decisions – on your own and with others? Decisions that “stick” because they really work for everyone involved?
This month’s training topics in the Group Mentoring Program will include:
- How to instantly take any conversation out of conflict and into collaboration
- How to disarm criticism, judgment and blame
- How to express yourself in ways that others will really hear, understand, and want to support
Bring your own challenging situations and get skilled, experienced support in how to handle them peacefully, effectively, successfully.