The Fastest Way to Learn
(Time to read: ~1 minute)
Over the years I have experimented with many different ways of teaching the skills to have effective, peaceful and successful conversations and make better decisions so you are more successful at work and have happier personal life.
What I’ve learned is that you get a much bigger “bang” for your investment of time and energy when you learn in short, two-hour sessions with time for reflection and practice in between.
You learn more, in less time, and you are more effective at bringing the learning into your real life conversations, where it really matters.
So, even though it’s more work for me as a trainer, that’s what I offer.
And, to make it even more convenient for you, I package these two-hour sessions into monthly sets, and provide them in webinar format, so you can participate from the comfort of your own home or office, no travel time! All you need is a computer.
We meet on Tuesdays, 8-9:30 pm Eastern. Our next meetings are Nov 18, Nov 25, and Dec 2.
This month’s topics include:
- How to disarm criticism, judgment and blame
- The two ways to start any conversation in a connecting way – and how to know which one to choose
- How and why to find solutions that work for everyone – even when it seems impossible
You’ll also get access to recordings & written material on these topics:
- How to instantly take any conversation out of conflict and into collaboration
- How to express yourself in ways that others will really hear, understand, and want to support
- How, when and why to check for connection
Bring your own challenging situations and get skilled, experienced support in how to handle them peacefully, effectively, successfully.