New! Group Sessions
Starting in October, you will have the opportunity to learn and practice these essential life skills with me in a small group setting, where you get the benefits of:
- Individualized attention and support
- Community connection and learning with others who value these skills
- Accelerate your mastery by learning from other people’s experiences as well as your own.
Why this is such a special opportunity
For several years now, the only ways to work with me were:
- Private one-on-one sessions
This is an extremely powerful and time-effective way to learn these essential life skills.
I love the speed with which people “get” the principles and support to start changing their lives and their work for the better.
But not everyone can afford to do this as often and as consistently as they would like.
- As part of a work team or community that hires me to train the group as a whole.
I have a passion for supporting groups that are working together to make the world a better place by operating in a way that supports the well-being of everyone involved.
But many people don’t have the opportunity to be part of such trainings.
And even those that do, often find they need more ongoing training and support in order to develop a level of skill and comfort that supports them to bring the skills to everyday life situations.
So I’m offering this group learning option as an experiment this fall.
Your response will determine whether I continue to offer it in future.
Learn from Your Real-Life Challenges
I have a passion for using real-life situations for training, practice, and learning purposes.
After all, doing this gives you two benefits:
- Customized training and support – You zero in on precisely what you need to learn next, and get support with that.
After all, we can really only master one new skill at a time.
So why not spend you time learning and mastering what you most need now!
- You enhance your life at the same time – You will leave each session with concrete, tangible next steps to address a situation in your life that you’d like to be even better than it is.
The Kind of Practice that Really Makes a Difference
Some people have come to practice groups that I’ve offered in the past wanting to jump straight into practicing speaking differently.
But we can’t actually speak differently until we learn to see, hear, and think differently.
Once we can do that, the speaking part comes naturally, without effort.
So these sessions will focus on the core skills that will make a real difference in your life.
How It Will Work
Before each session, you will have the opportunity t
Empathy – and Beyond
Documented Examples – so you can refer to them later
Sign Up Now – and your First Month is Free!