Prep: 6 Clicks for Ease in Joining Group Calls
We’re currently experimenting with anymeeting.com for our follow-on and mentoring calls because it allows you to access the calls through your computer (no long distance charges) without downloading anything onto your computer.
If you’ll be joining us for an upcoming group session, we encourage you to do the following 4 steps in advance to ensure you’ll be able to join the call with ease:
- Click on this link which will open a new window and take you to the following page: https://www.anymeeting.com/webconference-beta/systemtest/AnyMeetingSystemTest.aspx
After a brief delay, you should see a green message appear that reads “Everything is okay”.
- On the same page, click the blue “Click here to test your network settings” button and check that the button turns green.
- Click the blue “Click here to test your webcam and speakers”.
– Follow the instructions that appears in the pop-up window,
– Then say something out loud and check that a wave form appears. When you click the x in the top right corner to close the window, the button should turn green.
This ensures that I’ll be able to hear you during the session.
- Click the blue “Click here to test your speakers” button.
If you hear a message, you’ll be able to hear everyone on the call.
(Sept 8, 2014)